Course Manager Report
Courses Monthly Report March 2017
All bunkers on both courses have all been edged and topped up with sand and the G.U.R bunkers will be back in play the start of next month. Topping up of certain bunkers will continue once the fresh sand settles.
All areas have been cut to have both courses neat and tidy for the start of the golfing season, cutting will become more frequent as we are starting to get more growth.
Greens, surrounds and tees on both courses have been top-dressed and fertilised to aid recovery from the winter play and help reduce any moss in the surfaces.
- Most tee paths over both courses have been edged and weeded
- All tees are on summer tees from the 1st of April
- Our seasonal staff will start from mid April
- Both car parks have been cleaned and blown
- Damaged drains in car park have been replaced
- Irrigation systems faults fixed and the systems up and running for the season
- New flags have been put out over both courses
- Staff appraisals were carried out
- Bins on the Balcomie course have been repaired and painted
- Part of the wall at the 14th walkway has been rebuilt on the Craighead course
- Spiking and wetting agent program to greens on both courses
- The minor aeration work to the Craighead greens will commence on Wednesday 26th
- Finish seeding/sanding drainage lines on the Craighead course
- Painting of the starters hut, 15th hut and toilets on the Craighead course
Please check out the blog for updates on course work www.crailgreenkeepersblog.blogspot.com/
Golf Course Manager