February Courses Report
Courses monthly report February 2017
The bunkers on both courses have been edged, weeded and re-shaped in preparation for being topped up with fresh sand going into the new season.
Other construction work
Repairing tee path ends and replacing with new turf and matting and carrying on with landscaping new toilet surrounds and pathway.
Mowing over both courses
Greens and surrounds have been cut prior to top-dressings and the harder growing fairways and semi-roughs have been cut over both courses.
- Aeration work on tees on both courses was completed
- The 14th railing and railway sleeper bunker have been re-painted
- Repairing and painting tee bins on the Balcomie course
- Winter tees will be in play until the end of March
- Top-dressing/fertilising of the newly turfed areas on both courses
- Topping up sand in the bunkers
- Fertilising greens & tees etc
- Cutting of all areas ready for the start of the season
- Replacing certain course furniture for the start of the season
- Finishing off painting any course furniture & huts
- Priming the irrigation system
Please check out the blog for updates on course work www.crailgreenkeepersblog.blogspot.com/
Golf Course Manager